Monday, March 7, 2011

Bunnies to knit!

Arent these cute for Easter!  These are from Patternfish.com  and you can order the pattern for 10.00.  I thought these were perfect...just the right amount of cute and quirkyness and you can change each one to add character.  Have fun!  (These are brought to you by Wendie Scott Davis' blog---thanks Wendie!)
 I love ETSY...a site for artists to sell their original art.  I came across these today on site called psmosaics.  Look her up!  She is also a Wisconsin artist from Fontana, WI.  and living in Wisconsin I love to promote fellow Wisconsin artists.  Arent these beautiful??!...I would buy them in a heartbeat...if I had the money...but they are reasonably priced...the flower plate is 300 and the landscape is 150....a small price to pay I think for such wonderful artistry!!!  I love color ...they just make me so happy to look at!  Enjoy her site!
And I made this pie for my Mother's Birthday a few days ago.  I thought it would taste springy!  It was so good I have to share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment