Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Serrv products for spring!

These are cool products from SERRVE.  SERRVE is a non profit organization that helps artisans in 3rd world countries to sell their artwork.  The items are beautiful-the scarves are like 25.00 and look at this handwoven bike basket!  I feel good when I shop here...take a look at their website. Arent the scarves nice for a new spring look?!  I love wearing scarves for a pop of color.  I am going to get this bike basket....I am always trying to wear a huge back pack with me with library books etc...this basket is perfect and looks cool I think.  And arent these handbags nice for us who love fiber art???  They are unique and very lovely I think.









1 comment:

  1. Those scarves look perfect for spring! I love the lightweight fabrics and vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete