Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I have spring fever for garage sales and flea markets!

From Gypsyville.com Junk Gypsy.com   I love this online store.  They have a lot of branches...but none close to me...probably a good thing.  I am always on the look out for t-shirts that I love that actually say something about myself.  This a definitely one to buy for me. Their blog is fun too!
 I just cant wait till my favorite flea market!  The Elkhorn Flea Market is put on 4 times a year and it is the most fun a person could have!  It takes over a full day to check it all out so you have to make sure you are with someone who loves the thrill of the hunt as much as you!  Its only 5 $ and free parking.  As far as I am concerned its the most fun you can have for 5$ --ever!  Prices are usually great...and some vendors will hackle on price...towards the end of the day they tend to more.  And its only an hour from my house....so its a great day trip for us! To Cathy from Rice Lake....Hey Cathy if you are ever looking for a reason to come down to south central Wisconsin Id live to go to this with you!  Let me know!!  That invitation is extended to anyone out there.  I think one of those 4 dates is going to be a girlfriend road trip but not sure what date yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment