Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Greenhouse...and my new collection

This is the greenhouse I would love my husband build to the side of our new house that I am hoping to get....we will not have a huge yard at all...but this is something we both would help us survive the winters in here in Wisconsin.  We both love to grow things...and this will enable us to do so in the Winter as well...and keep our mental health better....I think this will be better than drugs or therapy! :)  Just to smell the dirt in winter!  It might have a smaller entranceway than shown here depending on how far into the yard we are able to go with the lot line...
I decided to collect busts of all kinds....even though these are small (bookends) really ...they are the first in my bust/sculpture collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment