Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Still waiting on the house!

We still are waiting for our financing to be all arranged..etc...for my new home...I pray and pray that it waits for me!!! 


Check out our new future bed frame I am getting on Craigslist.  We pick it up at 6:00 tomorrow...I absolutely love it!  It is just what I have been looking for. I am just so excited.  Now, to get the bedroom in the house I want to PUT this bed in!!  This large King frame will be sitting waiting to go in our new home...in the garage....talk about putting the cart before the horse...oh well...POSITIVE THINKING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I am a big fan of putting the cart before the horse. I'm just getting caught up on my blogging...been without internet for a week! I had tons of things that I kept buying that are perfect for our new digs...even before I found the place. Kind of uncanny! Love the bed. I'm keeping fingers crossed for you guys!!
    Hugs,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete