Sunday, May 13, 2012

How to make a slipcover

This post is a copy from Miss Mustard Seed blog....I wanted it on my blog so I can use it later for reference.  Please note that it is not mine ...all credit should go to her and her blog.  Please follow her if youd like...looks like a good blog.

How to Make Slipcovers – a Six Part Video Series

A little over a year ago I made a six part video tutorial series on making slipcovers.  I used a wing chair as an example, but you can take these skills and make a slipcover for any piece of furniture.  I’ve received so many wonderful e-mails and comments from people with all level of sewing ability who used this series to make their first slipcover.  I thought it was time to put them in one post, so it’s easy to find, easy to share and easy to use as a resource.
 





You don’t have to be intimidated by the thought of making a slipcover any longer!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment