Saturday, October 3, 2009

I also ordered my rug hooking journal!


Cant wait for this to come in the mail also! I want to have a good journal of my rug hooking journey...I am a huge journalist anyway...I have several that I use at home...depending on my mood...I grab different ones...I literally have them all over my house...and so I grab what is closest to me when I feel like letting loose with my feelings....but this one...is going to be just for my rug hooking and other creative artistic entries... I'll keep it by my frame...I dont have it yet...but I am curious if I can incorporate some photos in it...what the heck..I am sure I'll be able to figure that out..regardless. If you dont journal...I highly recommend it! It really helps me to keep my creative juices flowing and the spirit in me healthy...Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment