Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake Turtle Bread(makes 1 loaf)
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
pinch of salt
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup oil
2 large eggs
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoon golden syrup
2 tablespoon caramel sauce
1 large egg
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/2 cup caramel sauce
1/2 cup chocolate sauce
1 cup pecans (toasted and chopped)
1. Mix the flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
2. Mix the pumpkin, vanilla, oil, eggs and sugars in another bowl.
3. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
4. Beat the cream cheese, sugar, syrup, caramel, egg and flour in a bowl.
5. Pour half of the pumpkin bread mixture into a loaf pan followed by the caramel cheesecake mixture and the remaining pumpkin bread mixture.
6. Bake in a preheated 350F oven until a toothpick pushed into the center comes out clean, about 60 minutes.
7. Let cool and then pour on the caramel sauce, chocolate sauce and pecans.