Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"To be really happy and really safe, one ought to have at least two or three hobbies, and they must all be real."
 Winston Churchill


For those of you who like mysteries...here are the fabrics for my next two quilts...the top bunch ...is all stripes...I have never worked with stripes before and look forward to coming up with a way to use these beautiful fabrics!  I just cant wait.  I am going to set the quilt with a black border...is all I know for now!  
The last bunch of fabric is a wild variety of fabrics I have been collecting for months...with a still life in mind.  I am creating it as I go... There will be a vase in the middle with poppy like flowers...lemons in a bowl...hmmm...a mystery to even me!  Keep on watching and see what happens!  I love creating!  Makes my brain buzzz in a good way!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment