Thursday, January 13, 2011

Perhaps my water material is not quite right????




I am frustrated...my background material...which I ordered online..and thought was perfect....I think is too busy for the water now that I have one koi done.  I am just not sure...need to finish all 3 koi and the flowers and place it and see....but right now I am thinking I may have to get less action.."busyness" in the water. Damn .....the one I thought was perfect has too much brown in it for the water...this was an expensive mistake I think...I know I can use the fabric for something else...but I usually pick the perfect fabric for each quilt...so it may be awhile that these fabrics will be perfect for another quilt....boo hooo................

1 comment:

  1. Can you marry cotton like we do with wool? That may be one way to soften it.

    Love the koi. I've had a "pond rug" in mind for years.

    ReplyDelete