Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yea! All the pieces to the puzzle are done!

I have finished with all the piecing....now I am going to go take a shower, get dressed (It's only 1:45 pm!) and then fuse it all together and put the quilt sandwich all together...the backing ...the fill and the top.  This is so good that I am this far...as I need to play around with my new sewing machine before I go to the retreat.  I thought I was going to have to bring both sewing machines as I didnt have time to even figure out how to use my new one yet!  So life is good!  I happy with it thus far!!!  I wish I had a wall in which I could put it up and look at in a different and straight on view.  I have to stand on the chair and get this picture....this is not right.  When I get my new studio in the fall...I will make sure my husband puts up some ceiling tile on the wall so I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment